Quantum Activism Vishwalayam adheres to a rolling admission policy; thus, prospective students are encouraged to apply for admission into our certification, master’s, or Ph.D. programs well in advance of their preferred term of entrance. The Spring 2023 semester will commence on January 31, 2023. Applications for admission must be received no later than January 25, 2023. Please note that participation in one ten to twelve-day proximity training session in Jaipur, India at the beginning of our spring term will be required of our students during each year of their enrollment in our master’s and Ph.D. degree programs.
I. Students must be, at minimum, 18 years old upon enrollment at Quantum Activism Vishwalayam and University of Technology.
II. Students must have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning prior to enrolling in the master’s program in the Quantum Science of Health, Prosperity, and Happiness at QAV/University of Technology.
III. Students must have earned a master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning prior to enrolling in the Ph.D. program in the Quantum Science of Health, Prosperity, and Happiness at QAV/University of Technology.
How to Apply to QAV
Candidates for a master’s or doctoral degree in the Quantum Science of Health, Prosperity, and Happiness may request applications by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete all pages of the Quantum Activism Vishwalayam Application for Admission and submit it via email to email@example.com along with the following documents:
- Page one only of the University of Technology. Please affix your photo to the upper right-hand portion of the form. The second page of the application may remain blank;
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV) translated into English;
- A copy of a valid passport (a valid Aadhaar card will be required of all Indian residents);
- University transcripts confirming receipt of your bachelor’s degree provided in English and, if applying to our PhD program, transcripts confirming receipt of your master’s degree or equivalent also translated into English;
- Copies of all diplomas earned at the bachelor’s and advanced degree levels translated into English;
- Secondary school transcripts – Indian residents only.
Note: Please provide a handwritten, dated signature in black or blue ink in the upper right-hand corner of each page of your applications (QAV and UOT) and all accompanying documents.
Your applications and accompanying documents will be reviewed by our Admissions Board. All successful applicants will receive a Letter of Admission within five days of the Board’s receipt of their application packets.
One-Year Certification in Quantum Science and Conscious Leadership
Prospective students interested in pursuing one-year certification in Quantum Science and Conscious Leadership at Quantum Activism Vishwalayam are encouraged to write to our Student Affairs Coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.