Tuition and Fees
Four Easy Steps from Application to Registration
1. Each prospective student shall submit an application and all accompanying documents to Quantum Activism Vishwalayam (QAV) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If a student is accepted to QAV, he or she will receive an admission letter via email within ten days of submission of his or her original application.
3. The student shall make payment of his tuition and registration fees via wire transfer or by utilizing our payment portal (see button below) by July 30, 2020 to enroll in QAV’s Fall 2020 semester or by November 30, 2020 to enroll in QAV’s Spring 2021 semester.
4. Finally, the student must send an email to the attention of QAV’s Student Affairs Coordinator at email@example.com informing her of the following: a) Date of your payment; b) Method of payment; c) Total amount of your payment.
5. The Student Affairs Coordinator will then confirm that the payment has been received.
Annual tuition and fees for an advanced degree currently in the US, Europe, Brazil, and other nations, run at a minimum of about $12,000 (US). We are pleased to announce tuition and fees of less than half that amount thanks to the participation of an impressive array of volunteers.
Tuition and Fee Schedule*
|Registration Fee**||Indian Residents||Nonresidents||Payment Deadline|
|(Nonrefundable)||35,000 INR||500 USD||Submit with Tuition|
|First Semester Tuition||140,000 INR||2,500 USD||July 30, 2020|
|Second Semester Tuition||140,000 INR||2,500 USD||November 30, 2020|
|Total (Per Annum)||315,000 INR||5,500 USD|
The second-year tuition and fee schedule will be the same.
**PhD students must pay an additional $500 (US) in registration fees per year.
Portuguese translation services are available to QAV students for a $500 (US) annual fee.
Payment of tuition and fees may also be made via credit card. Please utilize out payment portal at: